The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Oh wow, that sucks! Hope they got it sorted out and things have gone back to normal. :heart: 

Power came back around 3 am. Crews are still out there working. When i got up to reset clocks etc i tacked a towel over the window. The shades just were not cutting it!

Seriously thinking about calling out today too.  Cold is not really bad enough to keep me in, but the lack of sleep...

Hope you all feel better and are snug and warm.

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

cookies can be quite the incentive!

have a good day y'all!

Oh yes, for most domesticated creachers. Dogs, horses, children, spouses...

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Good morning, @BHopper2! Enjoy your coffee.

Glad they got the power back on, @Kitt.

Back from shrink. We literally spent the whole session talking about how I write queer fiction. We talked a bit about boyfriend too, but she seemed fascinated with this part of my life, lol! Haven’t brought up the trans/enby thing with her yet, but this may be a nice lead-in. I mean, even if she’s treating me for my bipolar disorder that’s the kind of thing she should know about, right?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Good morning, @BHopper2! Enjoy your coffee.

Glad they got the power back on, @Kitt.

Back from shrink. We literally spent the whole session talking about how I write queer fiction. We talked a bit about boyfriend too, but she seemed fascinated with this part of my life, lol! Haven’t brought up the trans/enby thing with her yet, but this may be a nice lead-in. I mean, even if she’s treating me for my bipolar disorder that’s the kind of thing she should know about, right?

yep ...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

You would be shocked at the number of people who think some detail is not important.  We have a new therapy client who is being extremely resistant to getting on the horse.  We are making VERY slow progress. At the end of the second session we found out the last time she was on a horse at the previous program she had a complete melt down.

Umm...didn't you think that an important little detale? 

• Like 2
  • Wow 3

12 minutes ago, Kitt said:

You would be shocked at the number of people who think some detail is not important.  We have a new therapy client who is being extremely resistant to getting on the horse.  We are making VERY slow progress. At the end of the second session we found out the last time she was on a horse at the previous program she had a complete melt down.

oh.. just a little... good grief.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

18 minutes ago, Kitt said:

What Kitt said.  Do tell your doctor anything even remotely pertinent.  I had a brother-in-law who deliberately kept things from his doctor that he thought would be embarrassing.  As he got older, my sister would accompany him to make sure that the doctor didn't get BS and she wouldn't get similar BS when he returned home.  Maybe that's why I'm still around and he isn't.  :/ 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kitt said:

Holy shit, yeah, that is kind of vital, I’d say...

• Like 3

How are you all on this fine evening? I skipped the party, made a chicken pasta bake, and forced boyfriend to sit through Donnie Darko, as I have threatened to do since forever, since he hadn’t seen it and it’s been my favourite film since I was, like, 15. Thankfully, he liked it. So I may make him sit through more of Richard Kelly’s weirdness and put on Southland Tales tomorrow or something.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

How are you all on this fine evening? I skipped the party, made a chicken pasta bake, and forced boyfriend to sit through Donnie Darko, as I have threatened to do since forever, since he hadn’t seen it and it’s been my favourite film since I was, like, 15. Thankfully, he liked it. So I may make him sit through more of Richard Kelly’s weirdness and put on Southland Tales tomorrow or something.

hi Thorn, was a craptacular day at work, but it's all over now

i'm home, and have had a nice dinner

how are you and BF feeling?

31 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

👋👋 hello!! 

hello Def!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

40 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi Thorn, was a craptacular day at work, but it's all over now

i'm home, and have had a nice dinner

how are you and BF feeling?

Sorry about work, glad you had a nice dinner. :) Boyfriend’s getting better, I’m getting worse, as is the way of things. We’re having dinner with my parents tomorrow, so hopefully he’ll be even better and I won’t be too much worse. :P 

Heading to bed now. Night all! :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Sorry about work, glad you had a nice dinner. :) Boyfriend’s getting better, I’m getting worse, as is the way of things. We’re having dinner with my parents tomorrow, so hopefully he’ll be even better and I won’t be too much worse. :P 

good night Thorn and BF

rest well

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Kitt said:

Woohoo!  Governor Murphy declared a state of emergency so the horse show that first moved from Sunday to Saturday to avoid problems has now been cancelled completely. 

I get to sleep in and hide under my quilt till things settle!

that's good news Kitt!

for you as well as the horses

enjoy that quilt!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

hmmm having BF there gets you into bed at a better time ...   :D  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Have a good night Thorn.. 

Good night.... sleep tight.... 💤 

Edited by Defiance19
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..