The Drop in Centre

14 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

no Sir .. just some good natured teasing. molly would pin back my ears if she was mad at me. 

lol yes i would

10 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

That, she would.

yes Sir

9 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I'll be back later.

Have a great day everyone.

see you later :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

you're quite the industrious boy today.

yes Sir, things needed doing.  we were out of granola and Sir wants some sausage and pasta for dinner.  i rather make homemade sauce.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I take a gaming day, and suddenly you're all chatty in here, lol! I always miss out on all the fun. :gikkle: 

Been playing The Sims. Paul made chili for dinner. It was lovely. And we finished watching an anime we've been binging this week. It's been a pleasant day. :) 

• Like 3

Apparently, I'm highly attuned to the "food wavelength" on this string right now.

I was half-way through my bowl of granola and milk before I remembered @Mikiesboy also talking about that particular food item.

Edited by Wayne Gray
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
22 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Okay.. off to shower.. work tomorrow ... and it is STILL bloody snowing.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm still waiting for that 8" the weatherman promised me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

hello Sir

11 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Apparently, I'm highly attuned to the "food wavelength" on this string right now.

I was half-way through my bowl of granola and milk before I remembered @Mikiesboy also talking about that particular food item.

we get sidetracked on food a lot!

3 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey all.  Just got home from volunteering at Bockfest 

(spring beer festival) 

It was very cold but fun time. Now I gotta get little one and head to the grocery before tomorrow's snow storm. 

hi Starry!

2 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

*waves*

*waves*

hope you're doing OK

• Like 4
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

i hope it never arrives, Sir   unless You ski

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

we get sidetracked on food a lot!

i put the cookie recipes in the Changes Forum  (choc. chip and blondies - healthier versions)

• Love 3
  • Wow 1
Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

Paul has a job interview tomorrow. He just tried on the clothes he's gonna wear and have I mentioned I have a thing for men in suits? :blushing:

hehe ... i love my suits :D   don't get to wear much these days but i have a couple of nice CK slim fit suits..  But before you attack.. let Paul hang up his suit... hehee

and Congrats on the interview.. hope all goes well.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

hehe ... i love my suits :D   don't get to wear much these days but i have a couple of nice CK slim fit suits..  But before you attack.. let Paul hang up his suit... hehee

and Congrats on the interview.. hope all goes well.

Thanks. :) I'll pass that along. 

I want a nice suit. Just don't know where I'd be able to find one in my size without having to pay through the nose...

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Thanks. :) I'll pass that along. 

I want a nice suit. Just don't know where I'd be able to find one in my size without having to pay through the nose...

You can check 2nd hand places .. people wont know unless you tell them .. we have a lot of them here and they sell nice stuff.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..