The Drop in Centre

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

You can check 2nd hand places .. people wont know unless you tell them .. we have a lot of them here and they sell nice stuff.

Norwegians are too rich. Second hand places are all 'vintage chic' here. Even the Red Cross one is pricy. And I really don't want to go to the Salvation Army ones if I can help it... I mean, those people don't want me to exist.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1
25 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Norwegians are too rich. Second hand places are all 'vintage chic' here. Even the Red Cross one is pricy. And I really don't want to go to the Salvation Army ones if I can help it... I mean, those people don't want me to exist.

tell em its for a fancy dress party .. screw 'em

• Like 1
  • Love 2

My boys are about to come on. A local station, Fox Sports Sun. Lightning #1 team in the NHL, playing the absolute worse team in the league #31 Ottawa.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Canadian National Anthem is pretty cool. All calm, and proper. Stand on Guard for thee.

Then the USA National Anthem comes on, and it's about a battle in the War of 1812... where we fought Great Britain and Canada and won the battle at Fort McHenry.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

The Canadian National Anthem is pretty cool. All calm, and proper. Stand on Guard for thee.

Then the USA National Anthem comes on, and it's about a battle in the War of 1812... where we fought Great Britain and Canada and won the battle at Fort McHenry.

An evidencing of culture of there ever were one I would say 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

The Norwegian national anthem is all about how the land is weathered and worn, but with thousands of homes and the magical night that bestows dreams onto the earth or some such shit. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BHopper2 said:

My boys are about to come on. A local station, Fox Sports Sun. Lightning #1 team in the NHL, playing the absolute worse team in the league #31 Ottawa.

enjoy that A!

51 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

i've always like that Canadian anthem, very stately and moving

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Thanks. :) I'll pass that along. 

I want a nice suit. Just don't know where I'd be able to find one in my size without having to pay through the nose...

a good suit is an investment @Thorn Wilde

find one that mostly fits, in a classic style.  nothing too trendy.  then find someone to alter it so that it's stunning you'll be glad you took the time to do it

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

a good suit is an investment @Thorn Wilde

find one that mostly fits, in a classic style.  nothing too trendy.  then find someone to alter it so that it's stunning you'll be glad you took the time to do it

That's good advice. Thanks, molly! :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

“Wish me luck, Bob.”

”Wait. You know nothing of the linguistic nuances of the Japanese and are, therefore, liable to say someuthst might get me killed, too. I’ll come with you, but you’ve got to stop calling me Bob.”

TMITHC S2 Ep 7

Yeah, like that’s the thing to focus on. :rolleyes:

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..