The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

2 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

@mollyhousemouseit was good.  I can't truly complain.

Although, if timing a workout three songs doesn't always ~10 minutes.  Just an FYI.

oh, that's ummm good information to have

thanks...

Spoiler

:gikkle:

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Site Moderator
34 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Goodnight, DiC! Later than yesterday, but I shan’t give up! Tomorrow is another day to continue Project: Being Human.

Good night Thorn...happy dreams 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm extremely happy with my boys in blue tonight. My Lightning have as of tonight won the President's Trophy for the 2018-19 season, was the first team to secure a play-off spot, back to back Atlantic Division Champs, and home-ice advantage for all play-off games. We still have ten games to play. If we win six, we will be tied with the NHL recorded of most games won in a season, if we win seven we set a new league record. I'm on cloud nine right now.  Also, tonight was the 189th consecutive sold-out home game at Amalie.

Let this be a lesson... that Tampa is a Hockey town.

• Love 2

Morning, DiC! :hug: Though I went to sleep late, I was still up before 11 (if only by a few minutes) so I'm calling it a win! Have a good day, all!

Congratulations, @BHopper2! Happy for your team. :) 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Love 2

I suppose it is day. I suppose have to go work. Lately i wish more and more i didn't have to. i wish i had the stones to leave, but i don't.  A friend just left ... after working to get her investment credentials and licenses, she got a call from Air Canada who she'd applied with over a year ago.. did she still want to fly ... to be an in-flight attendant or whatever they call them.  And she said yes ... because she is brave. i am not. That's my own shit to deal with. i do not like the unknown.. i do not do well with change. Please don't tell me .. oh yes you are, tim.  i just do not want to hear it... or anything.

i just want to go into work.. and work, properly.

image.png.adb006e00ceb65bb9c5d7cbd6a8c83c3.png

ha

• Like 5

• Site Moderator
5 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

That's my own shit to deal with. i do not like the unknown.. i do not do well with change. 

That’s me in a nutshell, so there’ll be no preaching from this choir...

Edited by Reader1810
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey everyone. Hope you're all having a good day. :) 

Just finished watching the first season of Star Trek Discovery. I love! :heart: 

It’s a great show.  😊

• Love 1

30 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Just finished watching the first season of Star Trek Discovery. I love! :heart: 

15 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

It’s a great show.  😊

:X

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

My brilliant husband fixed my baby:

image.png.90d6d9b678f6f4d04af50e7e960b6a24.png

I've always wanted to try to use one of these. They look fun to use.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..