The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Seems quiet in here this evening -- but that could be because Notifications are being wonky for me and I'm not getting notices like I should be.

Body temp is up, I have to go to work in the morning (though the boss will probably tell me to go home), and I'm off to attempt sleep.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Seems quiet in here this evening -- but that could be because Notifications are being wonky for me and I'm not getting notices like I should be.

Body temp is up, I have to go to work in the morning (though the boss will probably tell me to go home), and I'm off to attempt sleep.

Get some rest, Fae.  Hope you feel all right tomorrow.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Sleep Well, Fae
May tomorrow be good for you.

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
24 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Good night Fae. I wish you restful sleep full of happy dreams

• Like 2

Morning (for me), DiC! Hope you're all cosy in your beds and asleep by now. I had a really hard time falling asleep, and now that I'm awake I can't seem to get back to sleep. Waiting for my GP's office to open so I can call and book an appointment.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning (for me), DiC! Hope you're all cosy in your beds and asleep by now. I had a really hard time falling asleep, and now that I'm awake I can't seem to get back to sleep. Waiting for my GP's office to open so I can call and book an appointment.

fingers crossed you can get in quickly, so that you feel better fast

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hope you feel better soon, Thorn.

Good morning, everyone.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

fingers crossed you can get in quickly, so that you feel better fast

1 hour ago, Parker Owens said:

Hope you feel better soon, Thorn.

Good morning, everyone.

Thanks, guys. I've been to see the doctor now. She thinks it's viral so there's nothing to do but wait it out and keep popping painkillers to keep the swelling in my throat down. I feel like I haven't been fully healthy since before Christmas, lol!

• Sad 5

4 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Thanks, guys. I've been to see the doctor now. She thinks it's viral so there's nothing to do but wait it out and keep popping painkillers to keep the swelling in my throat down. I feel like I haven't been fully healthy since before Christmas, lol!

lots of rest in your future Thorn

hectic morning here, didn't realize it was almost lunch. hope everyone is having a good day

• Like 1
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

lots of rest in your future Thorn

hectic morning here, didn't realize it was almost lunch. hope everyone is having a good day

Hope work gets less hectic after lunch. :) 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 2

No work for me today - body temp is well above normal, coughing up [ick], and can't stay awake.  Have an antibiotic to take.

Very sorry you're not feeling well either Thorn

• Love 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Fae Briona said:

No work for me today - body temp is well above normal, coughing up [ick], and can't stay awake.  Have an antibiotic to take.

We'll commiserate in our shared suffering, Fae. ❤️ 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

Sorry to hear about that Fae. Get yourself some Homemade Chicken Soup (made with bone-in chicken)... That should help some. 🙂

• Love 2

3 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

Sorry to hear about that Fae. Get yourself some Homemade Chicken Soup (made with bone-in chicken)... That should help some. 🙂

Can't hurt! 

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Have popped an ibuprofen, gonna get a hot shower, and then get into bed. Night, DiC! 

Good night.. happy dreams and I hope you feel better soon. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Have popped an ibuprofen, gonna get a hot shower, and then get into bed. Night, DiC! 

Sleep well. We're having a small thunderstorm at the moment, but it should pass shortly.  Will probably fall asleep propped up on the couch at some point so I don't wake up choking on phlegm. 🤧

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Good night everyone.

The sweetest of happy dreams when your turn comes...

candle-light-027.jpg

goodnight

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Morning, DiC! My infection is doing wonders for Project: Being Human; woke up at ten and couldn't go back to sleep because my throat was so inflamed. I did get in a good 7 hours of actual sleep all the same, so, progress! :D Hope you all have a wonderful day today.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..