The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

The rain has come. It is pouring....

yes .. blah

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

She's a sweet girl...and a good guest. She gave us a bottle of wine and a cute card to say thank you.  i will miss her.

I'm glad you've enjoyed her visit. :) 

• Like 5

• Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

She's a sweet girl...and a good guest. She gave us a bottle of wine and a cute card to say thank you.  i will miss her.

:heart: That’s good all around. Happy to hear you had a nice visit. 

• Like 5

• Site Moderator
19 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Time for bed. Night, DiC! ❤️ 

Good night Thorn...happy dreams 

Seems we’ve traded rain for lots and lots of fog. It is so thick downtown Toronto has disappeared....

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Morning, DiC! Happy Sunday! Hope you all have a great day. I'll be spending most of it doing a sensitivity reading for a friend's master's thesis. She's writing about a trans related issue and wanted to make she's not using language that's outdated or offensive. So far I've found a few things... Anyway, before that I have a chapter of a certain someone's story to edit. Have a good one, all! :hug: 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Good night Thorn...happy dreams 

Seems we’ve traded rain for lots and lots of fog. It is so thick downtown Toronto has disappeared....

It was a fun drive … terrible fog along parts of the 401

Her plane was delayed again for 30 minutes not because of fog. She flew Air Transat and based on what she's said, that will be the last airline I choose.  Constant delays, not due to weather. 

Edited by MichaelS36
  • Wow 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..