The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

22 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Some of you may recall I asked about CDB oil and the claims they make about reduction in pain, anxiety and rest. I did a lot of research, including speaking with people I know who have tried it.  No one reported any side effects, and every single one claimed it was good for what ailed them.

I gave in and ordered some this morning from what all the research claims is the most reputable supplier.  I though about buying it from the local vape shop but could not find any documentation from the supplier on quality or purity, so opted with the mail order.  I will let you all know what I find.  If it does half of what it claims it can do I will be a happy camper!

so this might sound like a strange question but if you use this CDB oil can it be traced as a false positive on a drug test? Or is that part of the oil not traceable? A lot of people can be asked for a drug test as part of employment or accidents I’m just wanting to know. I may be naive on this.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

I’m sure it wasn’t 

it wasn't.. i could not stay awake for love nor money.  LOL

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sir 

so I’m learning from everyone to try it slowly. I had been on a antidepressant before a few years back and I hated it I was a zombie 24/7 and work with the doctor to get off that meds but it was also a gradual on and a gradual getting off. Not taking that at all now or any other ones which is a good thing for me. 

So the older lady doesn’t know it now but I have created a cloud service account and I’m pointing all of her program saves to go there. Hope this works. What she won’t know will help me. She is the kind of person that will click ok when ever the save poos up. So I think I will be ok. 

Well thankfully Natural Calm is exactly that, natural, however you need to find the right dosage for yourself.  

tim needs to take antidepressants however, at the moment we seem to have found the right one and the right dosage, so he's been feeling good for sometime now.  he and his doctor tried the no pills approach, with CB therapy, but in tim's case it's not a good thing  

Going forward hopefully, your lady, wont have too much trouble. But the cloud back up is a good idea. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

Going forward hopefully, your lady, wont have too much trouble. But the cloud back up is a good idea. 

She is a nice old lady I got 2 good home cooked meals and some fresh vegetables so I did ok.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

so this might sound like a strange question but if you use this CDB oil can it be traced as a false positive on a drug test? Or is that part of the oil not traceable? A lot of people can be asked for a drug test as part of employment or accidents I’m just wanting to know. I may be naive on this.

According to what I have read it has no THC in it at all, and therefore does not pop positive on drug testing. It may show up on bloodwork  if tested for specifically, but supposedly there is no high from it and no testing positive on random urin and/or blood testing for illegal drug use.  It is legal in all 50 states, and the only  really negative things I have been able to find is from big pharma saying it does not do what it claims. Big surprise, they want you to keep buying expensive drugs from them!

One of the people I discussed this with is a gent with PTSD after 3 tours in the desert.  He used to buy pot on the qt, not because he enjoyed the high, but to relieve his sometimes overwhelming anxiety.  Since he started using CDB he swears he has not smoked a joint since and the oil does better than the pot ever did.  He also said it relieves the residual pain and stiffness after being wounded.  He is the main reason I chose to give it a try.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

It's rare for me to do this, but I don't want to disturb the boy.

Snuggling with your boy on a lazy Saturday morning sounds like a pretty good way to spend the morning.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Kitt said:

Some of you may recall I asked about CDB oil and the claims they make about reduction in pain, anxiety and rest. I did a lot of research, including speaking with people I know who have tried it.  No one reported any side effects, and every single one claimed it was good for what ailed them.

I gave in and ordered some this morning from what all the research claims is the most reputable supplier.  I though about buying it from the local vape shop but could not find any documentation from the supplier on quality or purity, so opted with the mail order.  I will let you all know what I find.  If it does half of what it claims it can do I will be a happy camper!

I tried it and had good results on pain and anxiety -- however, it made my blood pressure go up.  Something it's not supposed to do - and not good when it's already higher than it should be.  :(  I have odd reactions to Rx

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

I tried it and had good results on pain and anxiety -- however, it made my blood pressure go up.  Something it's not supposed to do - and not good when it's already higher than it should be.  :(  I have odd reactions to Rx

Thanks for the input. Something for me to watch.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

Snuggling with your boy on a lazy Saturday morning sounds like a pretty good way to spend the morning.

Indeed. I'm not complaining … it is our Sunday.  :)  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Oh, the first night, tim used a whole trial package. Thankfully on our Friday night! Because he was a zombie the next day. Had to go back to bed twice … so he reduced the dosage to 1/2, like you and then increased it. 

8 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

that was not good ..lol

ohhhh i remember that!

• Haha 2

hello Sirs and friends
got some fresh air today, hit the Second Saturday Marketplace, the farmer's market and the outlet mall for Number One Son
had a nap, and made the menu made and got the groceries ordered for pick-up in the morning

now i have a date with @AC Benus and Myiscus and Hymenaios, then to spend some time with a dark eyed Searcher.

have a wonderful afternoon/evening all

• Like 1
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Good morning, everyone. Thank you for the coffee, molly.

most welcome Sir

Just now, Brayon said:

If miss molly is passing out the Jet Fuel, send it my way please!

not Jet Fuel, but it's good and strong, i'll get you a cup right away, A!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..