The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

8 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

:sleep: fell asleep on the couch

good night Sirs and friends

Get yourself to bed, girl. you'll sleep better there. Good night. 

• Like 4

Sirs and friends 

good morning to everyone - May you have a great Tuesday a thought to start your day.

When you make a mistake – you learn,

When you learn – you grow,

And when you grow – you are unbeatable.

my wish for everyone is to be unbeatable 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Great advice rick … it's a pleasure to have you here in the DiC. 

you are correct, we do grow when we allow ourselves to learn from mistakes. you remind us we are human and therefore we err from time to time. And that a mistake, is just that and not the end of the world. Thank you for this. 

Have a good day!

Michael Sir

i had one of those nights of self doubt evening not wanting to be a failure and I did some meditation and reflection. This was the message that was in my email this am. 

I’m glad I found DiC and all the great Sirs and friends. 

So I’m off to work everyone have a good day

Edited by rickproehl
Grammer
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Have a good day!

morning Michael Sir

10 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

A massive CONGRATULATIONS to @Mikiesboy  on the occasion of his 4th Anniversary on GA.  

well done, boy! 

xo

congratulations tim!

i'm so glad you found GA & i found you 💛

• Like 3
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

image.png.feecac3fd0d39099ac8d11c07fe4f18f.png

Thanks tim

we all need this message every day. I know I do.

im at work now shutting off my phone but the dreams have started form the Natural Calm and I will tell you mine later.

Edited by rickproehl
Added thoughts
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator

@Mikiesboy

240_F_144899855_tqFVpAifgNGq7Uti1XoANq0m

on your 4 year GA-versary! I still remember your early days - we met in September of that year, and it seems like only yesterday to me. You’ve grown so much and achieved so much in these four years. I am blessed and proud to call you my friend. :hug: 

• Love 5

I’m on my am break and walk so here goes

My dream last night 

I was in a meadow with a large tree there were 2 other people with me Under this tree was a wise old Indian chief another person I didn’t remember anything about them. We were eating a picnic lunch don’t remember the meal. We both slept I awoke and found I was alone and started to get up and I felt a splinter in my finger. I look at the splinter and it look like those lancet things but it was a red crystal like one. I pulled it out and I looked at the tip it had a drop of blood on it. Then all of a sudden it started to grow larger. I then  went off to fine the chief .... that is where this dream ended... I hope there is a part 2 - looks like adventure/ journey. 

In the past I never have remembered my dreams. I like the Natural Calm so far I have been sleeping more all night but I have also been doing some meditation and I found a sleep motivation session and if I play that I’m usually asleep during that 20 minute session. No effects during the day it seems to help. 

rick

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..