The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

3 minutes ago, Brayon said:

@rickproehl you did the right thing. Safety and Trust are paramount in any relationship. If you don't feel safe with your partner, it's time to get the fucking hell out of Dodge.

Or Cincinnati, or New York, ...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Was an insane, chaotic day -- but tomorrow is the last day of Orientation Week and is [normally] not quite so crazy. We'll see - I still have some Payroll issues to work out and clock is almost at zero for that to happen in time to meet the end-of-month pay deadline.  Wish me luck.

Fae 

you never want to make someone miss a pay deadline good luck 

• Like 4

Just now, Kitt said:

:gikkle:  was that a hint?

If it was any bigger I would need a billboard. I LOVE the Tampa stories and can’t wait but someone is teasing his LOYAL READERS with just tidbits 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, rickproehl said:

Did someone say TAMPA?😇

ROFL.

Having Sally O'Neal's tomorrow for lunch. As much as I want to go for a sauceless pizza, it's chef's choice (getting it free) so may end up with a Beef Gorgonzola. It's nice knowing people that work there, and taste testing what to put into the story. LOL

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kitt said:

:gikkle:  was that a hint?

7 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

If it was any bigger I would need a billboard. I LOVE the Tampa stories and can’t wait but someone is teasing his LOYAL READERS with just tidbits 

Should I mention, I've already written one of the Epilogues? It's the Jeremy/Travis one.

• Wow 1

Just now, Brayon said:

Should I mention, I've already written one of the Epilogues? It's the Jeremy/Travis one.

No not yet - but when you go to sally o’nell why not get the morning glory pizza that would start you off right...

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

No not yet - but when you go to sally o’nell why not get the morning glory pizza that would start you off right...

I've already tried that one. Really damn good.

For those that are curious: https://sallyonealspizza.securebrygid.com/zgrid/proc/site/sitep.jsp
Morning Glory is the Pizza of the month. Egg and cheese base, bacon, light amount of cheddar cheese, breakfast sausage, crispy shredded hash-browns, light drizzle of maple syrup.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

tim is absolutely correct. you did the right thing.

Michael Sir 

After I did some meditation and made my mind up I have been at piece with this. 

I thank both Michael Sir and tim for your friendship and good guidance 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

I want to tell everybody thank you some of you know but not everyone so I will share. I had met someone to explore the D/s relationship. We had been talking and texting for 3 weeks. We met in a coffee shop we like each other. When I was in his arms I felt love , I felt security and I felt like he was the one. He was a great kisser we met again and we talked he held me then and it was great. What killed this for me was a choice he made that I felt was unsafe for me. So I broke it off tonight before either one of us would get hurt more. 

I thank those I have spoken with and so meditation I have made the correct choice for me. I’m at peace with this decision. I know there is a great Sir out there for me we will meet when the time is right. 

I want to Thank the Sirs and friends for being there for me.

:hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Sirs and friends 

thanks for all the kind words 

i have to go to get some meditation in and I have a early morning - so my wish for everyone is a restful sleep and your Friday is full of peace and love and good luck. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good night Sirs and friends
i'm suddenly very tired, so i'm going to get ready for bed
sleep well, hope to see everyone tomorrow

good night molly ..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

beta readers have 6 ... only two more chapters to send to AC ... i will send him 7 shortly i think when 6 is back .. and i've finished with it i will start to post it.

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..