The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

29 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Happy Friday night all. I ordered pizza for myself late, since I didn't eat a dinner at actual dinner time.  (no one else home now except the baby who is asleep) I felt decadent lounging and eating straight from the box.  

Starry 

really be decadent and drunk out of the milk carton - we will never tell 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

I notice no comment from @Wayne Gray about this.   Hehe.  It's a thing we'd have to talk about ... a lot.

I have too many projects!  But, for this spot of craziness, I'd jump in with both feet.  😁

• Like 1
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

I have too many projects!  But, for this spot of craziness, I'd jump in with both feet.  😁

i have a ton of things to do too ..  but..it is tempting, Mr..Gray.

break out the cider!!

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i have a ton of things to do too ..  but..it is tempting, Mr..Gray.

break out the cider!!

Bartender rick set a round of cider up for the writers - here have some peanuts 

• Haha 4

I needed a funny, or I would be bawling right now.

h52BDCD92

I have till 3:00 am EST, to rewrite a 3000-word research paper that was corrupted when uploaded from OneDrive to Blackboard... Or it's an automatic F.

Wish me luck... I got the coffee brewing.

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4

Hey try to open the file with what ever word process and see if you get lucky also check your pc to see if you save a copy on your local pc. Just a idea 

Edited by rickproehl
Add thoughts
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Brayon said:

I needed a funny, or I would be bawling right now.

h52BDCD92

I have till 3:00 am EST, to rewrite a 3000-word research paper that was corrupted when uploaded from OneDrive to Blackboard... Or it's an automatic F.

Wish me luck... I got the coffee brewing.

geez  .. good luck buddy ..

• Love 3

2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Hey try to open the file with what ever word process and see if you get lucky 

I was able to recover about 1000-words with WORD's previous version feature. But, I lost my reference page for my citations. So, that's going to be the hardest part. Finding my sources, and what I used again.

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

geez  .. good luck buddy ..

Thanks, Bro.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Starrynight22 said:

Happy Friday night all. I ordered pizza for myself late, since I didn't eat a dinner at actual dinner time.  (no one else home now except the baby who is asleep) I felt decadent lounging and eating straight from the box.  

that does sound very decadent Starry!
bet it tasted just a little bit better too!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

i wish you All a good night I need get to bed. Have a great Saturday 

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

it was a long week, i'm going to get ready for bed
good night Sirs and friends

Have a good night you two..

• Like 2

With a little over an hour and a half to spare, I was able to get the paper finished. I was able to find a backup copy on my Dropbox, and that gave me everything I needed to finish the redo and upload it.

Sleep well, everyone.

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Brayon said:

With a little over an hour and a half to spare, I was able to get the paper finished. I was able to find a backup copy on my Dropbox, and that gave me everything I needed to finish the redo and upload it.

Sleep well, everyone.

A I’m glad it worked out for you. Sleep well yourself.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Brayon said:

Sleep well, everyone.

Congrats, I’m so happy for you. The technology issues are so frustrating when robbing you of such time and effort; been there too often.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Sirs and friends 

GOOD MORNING 

My wish is that you had a great night and you have a Satisfying Saturday. To those in the path of Dorian please stay safe. 

I want to share a quote with you as you start your day.

The word "saturday" has the word "sat" in it. Make sure you take the time this day to sit and relax.  - Catherine Pulsifer

Hi How is your day? 

Mine will be busy with friends and family and good times.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Kitt said:

Morning all.

Trailer is packed, chores are done, and I am taking a breakfast break before pulling out to a 3 day horse show 2 hours from here. 

No idea what sort of signal I will get at the show grounds, so I am wishing everyone a great weekend.

@Brayon stay safe and toss your favorite comfort food into your bug out bag. 

Kitt good luck at horse shoe have fun

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Thanks Rick. Thought I was the only lunatic up and functioning at this hour! 

No this is a Ohio university home football game in Athens Ohio and we are tailgating early this am it is also high school band day and we are cooking for 300+ high school kids from our local school Chillicothe but my brother in law and myself need some tailgating food - bloody Mary’s - virgin mimosa just to get into the mood. Along with fun and friends. Virgin momosa is sparking   Cider and oj

• Like 4

14 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Starry 

really be decadent and drunk out of the milk carton - we will never tell 

Starry doesn't drink milk.  

And I can't drink out any carton others drink from. But I did drink my fave LaCroix with it :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Starry doesn't drink milk.  

And I can't drink out any carton others drink from. But I did drink my fave LaCroix with it :)

i don't drink milk either Starry, eewww

hello Sirs and DiC
got a bit overcome by the heat at the farmers market this morning so i've been told that i'm taking it easy this afternoon
how is everyone today?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and DiC
got a bit overcome by the heat at the farmers market this morning so i've been told that i'm taking it easy this afternoon
how is everyone today?

Having a good day so far.  Found a wing-back chair for the library and with various sales and other discounts I got it for almost half-off.  Just need [want] one more piece for the fourth wall, to go below the large print I have on the wall.

Going to make some stroganoff for supper a bit later.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..