The Drop in Centre

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC

just wanted to stop in and tell everyone hello. the last couple of days have been peaceful other that work i turn everything off. needed a day of silence and peace. took my dog and went to our hunting cabin. we spent the day in the spring air. 

So how are things with you?

Have a good day and Stay Safe

• Like 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

just wanted to stop in and tell everyone hello. the last couple of days have been peaceful other that work i turn everything off. needed a day of silence and peace. took my dog and went to our hunting cabin. we spent the day in the spring air. 

Have a good day and Stay Safe

hi rick!
good to hear that you got some fresh air too!
we got on the road and headed west out to the hill country. it was beautiful and green, lots of wildflowers still as well. we saw some goats, sheep, cattle, even some of the ubiquitous longhorns! it was nice enough that there were TONS of motorcyclists out as well. it was so good to get out into the sunshine!

hope everyone is well

• Like 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Hello, DiC!

82dfa671969116ed8c029ea7b5dc62a7.jpg

I just wanted to share this. Because ... I do these things. Like ... all the damn time. Do other people not? Really?

I'm not sure I wanna live another way. lol

me today, now actually

get the laundry folded & you can finish the cross stitch! :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

me today, now actually

get the laundry folded & you can finish the cross stitch! 

LMAO

I may or may not have done something similar a couple of times.

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

LMAO

I may or may not have done something similar a couple of times.

I’m guessing your reward was a bike ride and not cross stitching? Just a guess, mind you. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

I’m guessing your reward was a bike ride and not cross stitching? Just a guess, mind you. 🤔

I tried cross stitching a long time ago. A Monopoly board. Never finished it and the fabric had blood stains on it.

My reward sometimes is permission to write something not on the schedule. I did it with both New Year's Day and Malibu.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator
11 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I tried cross stitching a long time ago. A Monopoly board. Never finished it and the fabric had blood stains on it.

My reward sometimes is permission to write something not on the schedule. I did it with both New Year's Day and Malibu.

It’s nice when rewards are shared. Just saying ;)

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
4 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

just wanted to stop in and tell everyone good night and sweet dreams

Hey rick, good night and sweet dreams to you, too.

Im taking it easy in wind down mode as it’s getting late. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..