The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
24 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

and that's a wrap on this week. tomorrow was to have been Daughter's graduation so we had taken the day off. there will be a short online ceremony tomorrow morning, the school is working on putting together a graduation ceremony for all the programs that completed this spring.

hope everyone had a good day.

Congrats to daughter! :wizard: Though I have to say:

Graduation already? It seems like only yesterday was her first day - how time flies...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Morning rick ... i'm wishing whatever i have would go away ... coughing now... i hope it goes away soon.

If I could, I’d make this for you. :hug: Hope you feel better soon, tim

ultimate-chicken-noodle-soup-cl-0318-151

• Love 5
  • Site Moderator
18 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

oh thanks.. that's what we are having today.. Michael isn't feeling great either, so some chicken noodle will be great.

I hope you both feel better soon.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Morning rick ... i'm wishing whatever i have would go away ... coughing now... i hope it goes away soon.

30 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

oh thanks.. that's what we are having today.. Michael isn't feeling great either, so some chicken noodle will be great.

I hope you both feel better. Lots of virtual hugs.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Please take care of each other. sending best wishes to both Michael, Sir and you tim

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
17 minutes ago, Brayon said:

One of the residents at my Mom's facility has tested positive for the virus. They went for a procedure at the hospital, came back, and tested positive. So, if you're the praying type, I would welcome it.

I’m not the praying type, but I believe in good thoughts. Sending lots to you and your mom, A. Oh, and this :hug: too. 

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..