Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Image result for pictures of cute cowboys montgomery cliftMontgomery Clift he was in a bad accident I think he was standing on a kitchen chair any way it messed up his face :unsure2:

Are you saying Gary is Montgomery Clift?

• Haha 5

Just now, Albert1434 said:

How good have you been Bucket :rofl:

I have been very good :) and today I need to set up the morning tea so we can have so so so many prizes 

If I have my maths right and the RSVPs are correct, almost 2 prizes per person :yes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I made ice cream today and its in the freezer:yes:

All of your talk earlier gave me a craving. Took the boys to Saugatuck Drugstore Soda Fountain. Which is exactly what it sounds like: a soda shop from the 1950's.   :)

• Love 3

• Site Administrator
3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Clo and Val have a fondness for gay herd members which I couldn't ever understand :rofl: Could be they do there hair :rofl: Or maybe there nails

Our herd members are all bi, thank you very much.  :P With a range of talents ;) 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 2

4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I love the sound of that :yes:

It's a cute store. Black and white checkerboard tiles, brushed silver stools with red upholstery, and ice cream floats with a whipped cream "head" as big as your own.    :)

• Love 3

• Site Administrator
25 minutes ago, clochette said:

@Valkyrie did you see the news this week, Liam is back to being single ;)

That's ok.  Chris/Thor is the main member of the herd.  ;)  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..