Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

29 minutes ago, clochette said:

They Pagey:hug: I'm good, kind of got officially  dump this morning, spent the afternoon studying and chatting with a new guy and had homemade pizza for dinner and kouign aman (cake from Bretagne made with half butter and half sugar) and apple cider for dessert. All in all a good day :gikkle:

What about you? 

Sorry, clo. :hug:  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, clochette said:

They Pagey:hug: I'm good, kind of got officially  dump this morning, spent the afternoon studying and chatting with a new guy and had homemade pizza for dinner and kouign aman (cake from Bretagne made with half butter and half sugar) and apple cider for dessert. All in all a good day :gikkle:

What about you? 

We're doing pretty good. Sorry to hear about your breakup.  :hug: That cake sounds amazing, perfect for cheering yourself up.  :yes:  Most of the prezzies have been delivered and wrapped, except for Mickey's tree fort.  :gikkle:  The structure is nearing completion; only another week until all of the pieces are finished. It won't go in the ground until Spring, but I'll gift wrap a blueprint for presentation. :rofl:  That aside, we're having Tartiflette for dinner tonight.  :D

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, clochette said:

Bah I'm ok. I wasn't in love and I knew it was coming, I just hasn't had the guts to do it sooner myself, we hadn't talked for a few weeks and hadn't saw each other for months. You just get used to someone

Long-distance relationships are hard, especially if the connection is in the early stages.  :hug:

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..