Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well I so glad you asked it chipotle creama and sweet corn succotash 

That would work... a good combo

I like a sweet chili 🌶 sauce for fish cakes but most of the ones I have made have been Thai based

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just now, Albert1434 said:

I would to love to do they have one for two hmm:D

Actually some places do...

However this is supposed to be about sensory deprivation and I suspect that there would be many sensations in a double session :) 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Actually some places do...

However this is supposed to be about sensory deprivation and I suspect that there would be many sensations in a double session :) 

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Well you know I am not big on deprivation :rofl:

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

You are more into sensory overload :yes:

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I do like the sensory part :rofl:

:rofl:  

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Well where were we oh yes fun :gikkle:

This fun boy is exhausted. I found out from my son just now that my hay guy bought a new farm, so that explains his phone not being in service. Fingers crossed he's still going to bring me hay. My son is going to get me his number from his son. :)  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, S.L. Lewis said:

*laughs hysterically before flopping face first into the nearest soft surface to twitch* Should someone wish to save my sanity, I take cat nip with which to nip the curious brat that is my ESA, sugar free waffer cookies in strawberry flavor, and tea. Mostly chai but I love a good mint or fruit tea that is not peach or blueberry. Girlfriend is allergic to both alas.

Sorry... I'm busy trying to save my own sanity. :P  I do wish you luck, though. :)  Oh... cats are great... yeah *rolls eyes*... but dogs can help with sanity issues... try borrowing one for a day. :yes: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..