Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

So Val are you going to publish a list of what you have and have not seen if not then to bad :rofl:

No, but it's common courtesy to put things in spoiler tags if someone asks you to politely.  I'm planning on watching it with my BFF when I visit in late October/early November.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

No, but it's common courtesy to put things in spoiler tags if someone asks you to politely.  I'm planning on watching it with my BFF when I visit in late October/early November.  

Hey, sis. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I took a nap. Now I'm going to write my drabble for the day, and continue to edit. I've been doing a leprechaun marathon since this morning. 

I forgot how cheesy this is but it's still good. *also has all 6 movies on DVD to watch whenever she pleases but likes to watch tubi tv* Hmmm...I should watch Pumpkinhead next. I have 1, 3, and 4. 2 is a pain to find since it's not really published any more. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I did some words today too. Not a lot, but I'm up to 3800 words of Chapter 13 of a story that will probably only require two more chapters after this one. And then, the editing begins. :D  Not bad for a one armed guy who struggles to type. It is getting easier, though. :) 

Hey, one armed or not, you're doing amazing. I've no doubt that you've worked out how best to write even with one hand. *waves the pompoms* You have gotten more words than I have today. All in all, good luck with the last of the chapters! You can do it. :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

I haven't seen it either. :(  

Nor have I ... I mean seriously, there are no hot guys in kilts, what's the point? 

Edited by dughlas
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..