Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

19 hours ago, Headstall said:

I did some words today too. Not a lot, but I'm up to 3800 words of Chapter 13 of a story that will probably only require two more chapters after this one. And then, the editing begins. :D  Not bad for a one armed guy who struggles to type. It is getting easier, though. :) 

Any time after September 1st I'll be able to edit fast. This week is still terribly busy, just as the rest of August has been.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

If this looks like Brownies you need Glasses

View at your own risk

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for pictures wombat shit

Chocolate chips then? 🤔

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2

59 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas hoping your well today:kiss:

Greetings Albert. I'm not faring too badly thanks. Yesterday's headache seems to have eased to just an annoying ache.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, aditus said:

Sooo, I was feeling quite fall~ish and boom, it's summer again.  Doesn't help to get into the mood for my new secret project. 

If you want to start a story for Fall, start early in the Summer, and vice versa. Always plan for delays, even if you don't think they'll happen. If you finish early, just keep it warm on the back burner. That's what I've been told, anyway.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..