Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

On 9/21/2019 at 1:25 AM, Headstall said:

No luck with writing tonight, but I had a surprise visit from my daughter and granddaughter today. So, all in all, a great day. :) Time to pack it in for the night... sweet dreams y'all...

Related image

Are YOU packing him in?😀 If you packing him in, give him away...

• Haha 4
On 9/21/2019 at 10:25 AM, clochette said:

Happy Saturday all :hug:

It's another bright and warm day here with 30°C!! We had filet mignon on the BBQ for lunch yum. This evening we're going to see a lights and music show my cousin is participating in in an Abbey. 

I hope you're all enjoying the start of the weekend :hug:

We had a great weekend, I did some of my stories and I found an outline of 6 stories I was going to write. I took the outline and started 6 more stories. One of the outline is a story about a talk show host (libertarian) who found a runaway who was abused...2 other outlines were so bad...and I found one story on a CD that Dennis and I wrote 15 years ago...we had posted it on a defunct website.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 9/21/2019 at 3:02 PM, Headstall said:

Hey, Val. :hug:  I've alternated chores with watching movies. Watching Magnificent Seven, the remake, at the moment. :)  I think I'm getting a cold. :( 

Take two guys (from Clo's herd) and call two of Val's herd in the morning...I'm not a doctor, but it might make you feel better...😀

Spoiler

It might not make Clo or Val better, but I think they'll share for a GREAT CAUSE - Your health. 😊

• Haha 5
Just now, Valkyrie said:

I'm feeling a little better today.  So far, at any rate.  Still run down, but no coughing and my ear isn't as plugged.  I did not want to get out of bed this morning.  :(

That's good. Morning, sis. :hug:  My chest feels like there's a big weight on it. :( 

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4
10 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi there Gary

Bit of a weird day today, went to a funeral for the father of a friend from work and then worked on my job appraisal. Asking myself why am I here and all that jazz. The appraisal is on Thursday and it’s strange feeling like I’m writing a job application for the job I already have.

Visiting GA is the sanest part of my day :o

That's scary. :P  Sorry about your friend's loss.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Marty said:

Greetings all! :hug:

Looking forward to my sister coming over tomorrow. :D 

She'll be staying for just over a week, so I may be MIA on here again for a while.

I've also got to head out for a meeting about secondary school debating shorty (https://www.concern.net/schools-and-youth/debates). I act as one of the adjudicators.

Then when I get home, I really must finish some editing for someone, and some beta reading for someone else.

Busy, busy busy....

Greetings, Marty. :hug:  Have a great visit with your sister. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..