Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

20 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I think he stop come here after you told him, he couldn't nuke you any more:huh:

I did apologize to him for my hasty words, and he seemed to accept it. He agreed that the "nuking" thing had gotten tired out. But, I haven't seen him since. I'm sure he's just busy with college.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, dughlas said:

So it seems mum had a heart attack at some point this summer but was unaware of it. She learned of if on Thursday afternoon when she went for a routine checkup with her family doctor and he reviewed her ekg.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.    :hug:  Glad that Mum seems to be doing okay. Most people aren't aware that the symptoms of a heart attack present themselves differently between men and women. That's what makes it so scary. Hopefully Mum isn't too badly affected.   :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.    :hug:  Glad that Mum seems to be doing okay. Most people aren't aware that the symptoms of a heart attack present themselves differently between men and women. That's what makes it so scary. Hopefully Mum isn't too badly affected.   :hug:

Thanks. Mostly she just tires more easily than before.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..