Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I knew siblings once who were named Peace and Love.  Think their parents were hippies?  :gikkle:  Peace didn't look like that, though :P 

:rofl:   Hippies? Absolutely! Hey, sis... have a great day. :hug: 

• Haha 5
16 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

A building that old holds onto its memories. Especially in a place where patients were, sadly, abused and mistreated for so long. It's almost like a physical stain. The old Chapel sometimes shows an apparition of the Priest who worked there; the tunnels, which connect the hospital complex through the basement level, hold something even worse.

Just like the 3 Training Schools in Connecticut - Mansfield Training, Norwich State Hospital and New Fairfield Hospital...Norwich is on the Thames River in Preston, Connecticut and they are - with the Pequots (one of the Indian nation's in Connecticut) - rebuilding it to make it into a condo complex with a marina, Mansfield became part of UConn campus and the school's Puppetry School and museum is there. Another part of it was a jail (low risk white collar crimes). New Fairfield is slowly crumbling away, since the town of New Fairfield is refusing most of what developers are planning. New Fairfield is one of the high income towns in Connecticut. Connecticut do not have countries.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
4 hours ago, Headstall said:

:rofl:   Hippies? Absolutely! Hey, sis... have a great day. :hug: 

Nothing wrong with those names...I love looking at different names...especially when I need names for my characters. How many characters named Tom or Mary should you have in your stories? I mean if you have 3 Tom's you might get confused...one of my characters in a Nifty story is a 10 year old named Orville Wright Jones...😀.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..