Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*   I'm sure the kids love their "mommy" very much.

Hello there...I'm the only one awake...Dennis fell asleep. Had a long day...tomorrow he's putting in Windows on 4 houses...windows the you see not OS...😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Does anyone have any stories/books they can recommend, about boys and ballet? Either on GA or offline. I've been reading "Dancing on a Star" by Ronyx, and I have the Billy Elliot movie novel.

I have written (never posted yet) about a boy who takes ballet, but his friend wants to dance with him as the female part. I wrote it about 7 years ago for the transgender story site Fictionmania. Found it on my thumb drive I found this weekend....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*   I'm sure the kids love their "mommy" very much.

They do...especially our babies Jordan and Kipp!!! Youngest foster son said, I should be called the older brother...😀

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, clochette said:

Seriously who ever thought it would be a good idea to make sausages with blood, that's just disgusting :no:

Blame the Germans. They're the ones who started it, I believe. On the other hand, I do like other kinds of sausage, though.  ;)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

The cool and wet has begun to arrive. Temp and humidity have both dropped in the time I've been up. Record temps yesterday with a potential 30° drop in temp by the end of today.

Climate change at work. :(  Hey, bro and Mum. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Lamb cutlets, gratin potatoes, crushed peas...so hungry just thinking about it.

i might be missing in action tomorrow. Early morning start for an all day conference. I will try to sneak on here but last year it was pretty full on.

Have a great day, B. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..