Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

17 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Yeah, my son is working till 9 tonight and he works tomorrow,and I think Sunday. I'm beginning to think we're giving this cold back and forth to one another... he was coughing this morning again.

Well that sure isn't good😲

• Like 4
18 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*

Hi Page...

18 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're all doing well. Morgan went to bed early tonight. Deirdre is bringing Grant and Haley over on Saturday. Mickey called me today, and he's so excited to see his nephews. I think Remy is probably going to be busy with something this weekend, and IDK about Rory.

What are the girls reading?   :)

Morgan went to bed early...he must have been tired... How's big brother Grant and little Haley? Tell Mickey to say hi  from the crazy Florida family to Remy and Rory for us when he sees them next. Dennis just got home and enjoying the pool! 

The girls are reading teen romance novels. The Lightning won 5-2 yesterday...so they are undefeated so far!!  😀 Now if they go unbeaten for the rest of the year, I'd be impressed...😀

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Yeah, my son is working till 9 tonight and he works tomorrow,and I think Sunday. I'm beginning to think we're giving this cold back and forth to one another... he was coughing this morning again.

You are exchanging gifts...the cold!! 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Clo I hope your cat gets well very soon Image result for gif get well card for cats

Is that cat reading Kitten Weekly, to see what Morris the Cat, Felix the Cat and other celebrity cats are doing? Kitten Weekly,, for up to date gossip on celebrity cats!!   😀 🐈

• Haha 4
9 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

How's big brother Grant and little Haley? Tell Mickey to say hi  from the crazy Florida family to Remy and Rory for us when he sees them next. Dennis just got home and enjoying the pool! 

Grant and Haley are doing fine, so I hear. No colds or sniffles yet this season. Haley is....five months old, I think? And Grant is a year and a half.

I'll pass on the sentiment to Mickey and Remy.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Grant and Haley are doing fine, so I hear. No colds or sniffles yet this season. Haley is....five months old, I think? And Grant is a year and a half.

I'll pass on the sentiment to Mickey and Remy.

Childproof your house...and neighborhood...😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Is that cat reading Kitten Weekly, to see what Morris the Cat, Felix the Cat and other celebrity cats are doing? Kitten Weekly,, for up to date gossip on celebrity cats!!   😀 🐈

I just read in Kitten Weekly that Felix the Cat and Morris the Cat was having an affair with each other...😀

• Haha 2
  • Wow 3
6 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I just read in Kitten Weekly that Felix the Cat and Morris the Cat was having an affair with each other...😀

They wanted to have a three-way with Tom, but he was too busy trying to hit Jerry with an anvil.   😀

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..