Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Ok first off the price on food was unbelievable a steak 8 oz was  $50.00. Was the least of it. PG&E the power company in calif cut the power to the park temp droped to below

32F. So no light no heat and we froze all night sigh And we left this morning😲

Aww... sorry, Albert. That sucks. :hug:  :kiss: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Headstall said:

I so do not look like that. :( 

You could lie...as Dennis brother said back when computer dating was popular, must of the females had pictures of 10s, but most were 5 or 6... He tried computer dating, but he found his wife at the supermarket...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Ok first off the price on food was unbelievable a steak 8 oz was  $50.00. Was the least of it. PG&E the power company in calif cut the power to the park temp droped to below

32F. So no light no heat and we froze all night sigh And we left this morning😲

Sorry to hear that it was bad...PG&E shut off power to try to keep fires from starting, but it didn't help. I heard you can't clear brush around your house. They need to get rid of the Deadwood in the forest...

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

How do you guys feel about the check mark reaction? I've decided I'm not fond of it... lots are using it around the site, though. 

It is something that I'm getting used to! On the stories it would be better...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I don't like it but that is just me:yes:

I think it's okay.   :)

3 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Sounds delicious, Page!! I might try it tomorrow....

It is indeed, very delicious. I make it several times a month. Just try not to "crowd" the packets, or it won't cook in the right amount of time.   :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

It is indeed, very delicious. I make it several times a month. Just try not to "crowd" the packets, or it won't cook in the right amount of time.   :)

It looks very tasty but mum is not a fan of sausage. I'm thinking I could make one with sausage for me and just veggies for her.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

How do you guys feel about the check mark reaction? I've decided I'm not fond of it... lots are using it around the site, though. 

Ummmm... it’s a bit of a surprise... not really sure how to use it

• Like 5

I'm not too sure myself. In the forums can seem almost as though a comment that someone has made is simply being dismissed. The first time I spotted someone using it for one of my comments in here I did initially feel that way. But then I realised that I had included a link to a newspaper article, so assumed the reaction was meant to indicate that the person was letting me know that they had read the article in the link.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..