Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I got up early today to run a bunch of errands before my vacation.  So this morning I went grocery shopping, stopped at the pet supplies store, went shopping for new clothes, stopped at the bank, and then stopped at the gas station.  My mom came over after lunch and we sorted the garage out so I can park my car in there now.  The new car is slightly bigger than my old one, so backing in there was an adventure.  Let's just say I hope I get better at it as winter progresses.  :unsure:  Now I'm doing housework and laundry.  I may have to delay my trip by a day because there's supposed to be a nasty storm all day tomorrow.  I don't really want to drive several hours in it or go trick or treating in it either.  Oh well... it just means I can take my time with my chores and last bit of packing instead of rushing to get everything done.  And I'll have some writing time too.  :D 

Exhausted just reading all that - have a great holiday 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Marty said:

Thanks. My day went well, indeed (apart from having to make a 100+ mile return trip to drop some stuff off that somebody claimed they needed today. I do worry about my carbon footprint at times... )

The exercise stress test at the local cardiology unit went great. I think my lungs were in more danger of giving out than my heart, to be honest. A consultant doctor checked the readouts and sort of suggested that he couldn't understand why I had been referred. He said everything was perfect, and he would be writing to my family doctor (who had referred me) to give him that information. So that's good news, anyway. :) 

That's great news :hug: 

• Like 5

It's warm, 64/18°, and wet. Expecting heavy rain and potential t-storms as the day progresses. The worst is due this evening so most of the communties here have moved 'Trick-or-Treat' to tomorrow evening.

charlie brown halloween GIF

HAPPY ALL HALLOWS EVE!

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

It's warm, 64/18°, and wet. Expecting heavy rain and potential t-storms as the day progresses. The worst is due this evening so most of the communties here have moved 'Trick-or-Treat' to tomorrow evening.

charlie brown halloween GIF

HAPPY ALL HALLOWS EVE!

Great idea! Morning, dugh and Mum. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..