Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 hours ago, bignick said:

Happy Zzzzz, Dugh. :kiss: 

Morning everyone. Not feeling good at the moment. Stomach issues. Don't worry. It's probably something I ate or a bug. 

Have a good one. See you around. :thumbup:

Get well soon, froggy.  :hug:

6 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I hope it's not manflu.  Then you're doomed.  :unsure: Feel better soon!  :hug: 

Hey, Val.  :hug:

6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :hug::kiss:

Hey, Bertie.  :kiss:  :hug:

6 hours ago, clochette said:

I've just realized something. Guys, please never never cross the oceans... Keep Ebola/manflu on the American/Australian continents :gikkle: I want to stay mucus free

Hey, Tink.   :hug:  :rofl:

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hi, dugh, Mum, and Thistle. I trust you have all the kilting sorted? :) 

Hey, Gary.  :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, clochette said:

Hi all,

Today is my day off from exams :D I said I'd tidy/clean the apartment but so far I've stay in bed :yawn:  I guess it's still freezing cold outside as I heard people scratching ice from their car windshield this morning.

Stay warm my friends :hug:

Ice? We don't have that here...😁

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

hmmm...:blink: oh...oh... I know...:unsure2::huh: ... Ahhh... oh yeah...:whistle: ... err... Maybe...:huh: Nope...!!! *** Taps foot***:rolleyes: ( I know there has been a time...!!!)):facepalm: Think Dummy think...:unsure2::blink: .............?S**t Now I forgot what I was doing...???:blink::blink::blink:

You were trying to remember a time when you weren't crazy.  :gikkle:

• Haha 3

Morning peeps.  Happy Friday.

7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Bob, you're talking crazy again!  :rofl:

No, actually he was making sense! If Drew can send glitter nukes to your neck of the woods, why not snow nukes to Xander?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Dmrman said:

errrrr.... what else is there Besides Crazy...???:huh::blink::unsure2: keeps undesirables away... :o  and politicians...:rolleyes::lol:

Have you been listening to the politicians, some of them are crazy too.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..