Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Neither did we...We try to avoid watching to much TV...Dennis and I love NCIS and we watch the news, but mostly sports is on!  

I love NCIS! Have you guys kept up with the new season? Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

I love NCIS! Have you guys kept up with the new season? Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*

Yes...trying to see if Diva is going to return. And I'd like to see Michael Weatherly guesting!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Yes...trying to see if Diva is going to return. And I'd like to see Michael Weatherly guesting!

Spoiler

CBS has already confirmed that Ziva will return (again) later in Season 17. As for Michael Weatherly, only time will tell.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi Page! How are you and Morgan? How's Mickey, Remy and Cory? 

We're all doing well, thanks. Morgan got a raise at work, and Mickey and Remy are doing well in school. Rory is struggling a bit, academically, so he's had to attend tutoring sessions. Which means he can't hang out with his buddies as much as he'd like.  :(

• Like 2

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

We're all doing well, thanks. Morgan got a raise at work, and Mickey and Remy are doing well in school. Rory is struggling a bit, academically, so he's had to attend tutoring sessions. Which means he can't hang out with his buddies as much as he'd like.  :(

I thought Mickey and Remy would give him tutoring lessons!!!

Spoiler

Oops wrong lessons!! 😇

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

It is what it is, buddy. :hug:  They're just tests... man, I am really tired. It's been a long day. 

You're tired? I'm exhausted just from reading about the tests...

It’s good they are being thorough 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Headstall said:

It was my first one with this cardiologist... he's a really nice guy. Lots of tests being scheduled. An echocardiogram (my second one since being in the hospital), a stress test, a Holter monitor for 72 hours, and a BP monitor for 24 hours. Then another appointment to discuss. :)  :(  :)  :( 

Glad you like him. Mum says it's important to feel good about your doc, means alot to future health. I'd say he was being thorough in his information gathering. Also, a good thing.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Today we had kielbasa mixed with tomatoes, onions and peppers with yams and corn, salad and a pumpkin pie.

Why would you mix all of that together? You making a hash?

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..