Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 12/1/2019 at 6:36 PM, dughlas said:

Is Mickey hoping for a nudist friend from the upside down?

On 12/1/2019 at 6:38 PM, Page Scrawler said:

I thought it prudent not to ask.   :gikkle:

On 12/1/2019 at 6:46 PM, Page Scrawler said:

I think he might have been genuinely curious, because he doesn't know any other bisexual kids his age.

If anyone wants to visit the largest naturist resort in the world (not the city), it is about2 miles from our house. The school bus pick up the kids at the gate in the morning and drop them off in the afternoon. One of our foster son hockey teammate lives there. 

• Like 3

On 12/2/2019 at 10:17 AM, Headstall said:

Hey, B. :hug: I remember being fourteen!  It was a long time ago... I am officially  65 today. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  :(  :)  

Belated Happy Birthday, Gary...hope you had a great birthday...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/2/2019 at 10:21 AM, Headstall said:

Hey, Xander. :hug: 

Hi Gary!!

On 12/2/2019 at 2:32 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   *waves to the foster kids*

Hi Page. How's everyone? We are fine, except my cat is sleeping on my computer. I guess he didn't want me to write anymore of my stories. (Racing Love 4, a few Nifty stories and a story for a TG site), so he jumped up on my keyboard and laid down. Oh well, I needed to make some soup..for dinner...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi Page!! How's everyone, again?

We're all doing well, thanks.   :)  Morgan and I watched a movie on DVD, and Sneakers is curled up in my lap. Mickey, Remy, and Rory are at home with their respective families.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hi, all! Had my stress test and echo-cardiogram today. It went well. :)  I made myself a chicken Caesar salad, and Cookie and I are going to curl up on the couch and watch the Leaf game. Oh, and I'm having a serenity herbal tea. :D 

Who are they playing?  Dennis is going to watch the Nashville Tampa Bay Lightning game along with watching trains on You Tube 😋. Going to get Kipp and Jordan ready for bed, then watch NCIS!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Who are they playing?  Dennis is going to watch the Nashville Tampa Bay Lightning game along with watching trains on You Tube 😋. Going to get Kipp and Jordan ready for bed, then watch NCIS!

Philly Flyers.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..