Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

I am good Gary I have been watching Travels by Narrowboat I would recommend it to any body. Takes place in England so cool:yes: Its on Amazon Prime

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

I am good Gary I have been watching Travels by Narrowboat I would recommend it to any body. Takes place in England so cool:yes: Its on Amazon Prime

I've been watching The Expanse on Amazon Prime. :)  I'll check it out.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 12/20/2019 at 2:06 PM, Albert1434 said:

For Xander

Image result for gif xmas cookies

Thanks...had a busy weekend. Dennis' wallet had a workout at the train show.😇 I bought him a beautiful G scale Bridge, 2 buildings and a custom painted locomotive. I bought 4 Brio train sets (for Jordan and Kipp) and Brio accessories. Dennis got foster son his own train for the layout. Ash and Foster daughter enjoyed the train show, too. (Mostly, looking at teen boys who were at the shows)!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 12/20/2019 at 7:02 PM, Valkyrie said:

*attention passengers!  The train will resume after the cat wakes up from his nap.  Sometime tomorrow.  If he feels like moving.  

Image may contain: text

Catzilla! Catzilla attacking the trains!! Nice Lionel train, but hate the 3 rails!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/21/2019 at 5:04 AM, Bucket1 said:

I saw the fire while I was finishing up my shopping. I will let you in on a little secret, while I was shopping I saw some slippers on sale (heavy discount) and bought them for my nephew.

Bad uncle :gikkle:

spacer.png

Looks nice, B!! You are a nice uncle!!!

• Love 2

On 12/21/2019 at 8:51 AM, aditus said:

Soooo, I wrote eight  short stories for the cookbook, one for Halloween, one for the anthology and finished a series.  Time to relax....and think about next year. Sci-fi or murder mystery? Decisions, decisions.

spacer.png

Need to focus on Racing Love, I been writing Chapter 4 for a year and 3 months!! I found another notebook with 7 stories I have outlined! I hope between now and January 5,  Chapter 4 will be posted. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, dughlas said:

You sleep in a basket?

Are you saying you aren't condemning him for sleeping in a basket. You can sleep in anything, if Page wants to sleep in a basket, he can! 😋

Spoiler

Oh wait, Sneaker is sleeping in his basket, next to Page's bed! Correct?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, dughlas said:

We're expecting several inches of rain over the next 36-48 hours. A gift from Florida. Generous folks abound this holiday season. First it was the Canadians now the Floridians. 

Blessed be y'all. 

As a Floridian, you are welcome, dug...

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Are you saying you aren't condemning him for sleeping in a basket. You can sleep in anything, if Page wants to sleep in a basket, he can! 😋

Hide contents

Oh wait, Sneakers is sleeping in his basket, next to Page's bed! Correct?

Yeah, that's correct. Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   *waves to the foster kids*

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..