Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 hours ago, Headstall said:

I'm going to do an Albert...  :P Morning/evening, B. :hug: 

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

What does that mean:pissed:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ...

• Haha 5

On 12/26/2019 at 9:38 AM, clochette said:

That sounds like a nice day you had Val. So how many horses did you get? 

We were hosting Christmas lunch. There was smoked salmon, seafood, fois gras and ficelles picardes depending on the tastes. Then we had turkey, sauteed potatoes with grated cheese, green beans and mushrooms and for dessert a chocolate and a red fruits log. 

I got a red winter coat and a handbag from my parents, a big bag to store all my crochet and yarn stuff to carry around by my brother and money from the rest of the family. 

I also had a great surprise by my dad. He had signed the paperwork for a car for me. Remember the red manual car I was supposed to drive after the latest driving lessons I took this Autumn? Well it was a disaster. During the driving lessons I was okish cause I knew the instructor was there in case I'd messed up but alone... I'm was so stressed and almost had a panic attacking the 2x2 lanes road. I was scared to drive it without someone beside me to reassure and tell me what to do in case I'd messed up. So yeah my dad was not happy and disappointed. So the new deal is my brother is selling his old car, getting the red one we had bought for me and I'm getting a new automatic one: a Renault Captur. It's a SUV, bigger than my good old Clio, with lot of nice options (backwards alerts, speed regulator, touchscreen with GPS...). I'll have it on January 11th. Freedom I'm back! :D

A Renault? Sounds nice... I love my SUV...it is bigger, I will say! 8 passengers...

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..