Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 12/28/2019 at 3:55 PM, Headstall said:

Just back from a 4K walk. The sun was out and the air was invigorating. Saw a couple of small birds, but not much else. :) 

You didn't see Sasquatch on your walk? I thought he was going to invite you for dinner!!!😀 Hello all, busy here can't wait until January 5th, when my guests leave...

• Haha 5

On 12/28/2019 at 4:01 PM, dughlas said:

It's currently 68/20° and overcast here. I am being lazy. First watched Penn State in the Cotton Bowl now just relaxing.

Dennis is a Penn State fan, most of his relatives went to PSU, including his great great grandfather, his great grandfather, his grandfather and his dad. His family in Pennsylvania been season ticket holders since 1930s and his family knew JoePa.

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

On 12/29/2019 at 8:31 PM, CassieQ said:

I boiled the sweet potato and mashed them and mixed in some cream cheese, then scooped out the tomatoes, put the sweet potato in and cooked them in the oven.  The sweetness paired well with the acidity of the tomatoes.  I'm definitely making them again.  

Have to try it!! Sounds interesting...

• Like 4

On 12/30/2019 at 4:55 AM, Bucket1 said:

I am assuming this is a good thing :) 

Unlike the umpire at the cricket, he scratched his itchy nose signifying that the poor batsman was out... oops :gikkle:

Depends, unless you wanted the Packers to have home field advantage, which would mean it would benefit the Pack, since they love the cold!! 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

I wish y'all a Blessed and Joyous New Year.

Mum and I made the first part of the trip safely. Shortly we'll head out for PA with a short side trip along the way to visit a good friend who moved from SC to WV last fall.

Most people move FROM WV to SC, tell her she goofed!!😀

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

Mum and I made the first part of the trip safely. Shortly we'll head out for PA with a short side trip along the way to visit a good friend who moved from SC to WV last fall.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:   Happy New Year to you, if you don't show up later.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday, bro! Happy New Year, Mum! :hug: :kiss:  :hug:  :kiss: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Today we evacuated an area half the size of Belgium :( 

People are in the ocean because the fire has burnt all of the land... we have a town of people literally in the water...

The fires have destroyed about 10 million acres

spacer.png

Not sure if this is current but it gives you some idea of the problem the east coast is facing

That's sad, and horrifying. :( 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2

21 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Oh how awful!  I'll have to get an update from my BFF about her sisters. They have to keep moving to stay away from the fires.  I hope they're not with the people in the ocean.  I wish I could send all the rain we've been getting here.  :(  :hug: 

Hi, Val. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..