Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Hey Clo :hug: 

Hope your exam went well. At least now you can relax. 

It was my last day of work before Christmas today as well and so i can finally concentrate on making sure the house is ready. 

Thanks Caz :hug: Relaxing won't be for a few more days, at least not until Christmas is over. I still don't have a present for mom and my bro totally left me to deal with it on my own leaving for Japan for 2 weeks and only coming back the 23rd at night. She's not helping either, not giving any ideas... 

This year she wants to do the christmas eve dinner all ourselves - meaning her and I. A 2 salmons terrine, a neutered cock with it's veggies, 2 ice cream buches (one coco/exotic fruits and the other vanilla/red fruits) for dessert plus other appetizers... It's going to be a lot of work but I know it'll be worht it.

What are you plans for the holidays? Is Alli still in class this week or are you "free" for a few more days? 

• Love 5

• Site Administrator
22 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hi gang, just out of my final exam for this semester! :D 

Now to hurry back at the appartment where it's toasty warm to snuggle with my couch and plaid to bing watch some more episodes of Outlander with a warm cocoa ;) 

Hope all is good for you all and you're enjoying your day :hug:

Less than 1 week to christmas! :D :D :D 

Yay for the end of the semester! :D  Be sure to keep us updated about the gendarme :wub: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, Headstall said:

My son just stopped in to get his shoes (the one who just bought his own house) and he has to work every day until Christmas... long hours. :(  I wish he had time to enjoy his new home... at least he had four days to get moved in. 

I used to work a job that had hours like that. Once i finished work at 8am on Christmas day and had to go back for 4pm for a night shift som the other worker could have the other half of the day with her family. I hope he gets to enjoy Christmas day and maybe Boxing day at home. 

Edited by Caz Pedroso
bad spelling
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

• Site Administrator
19 minutes ago, clochette said:

I had to stopped at 4 last night to go to bed. I stopped just after the weeding episode in season 1. Made for some nice dreams after... :blushing: 

No spoilers, please.  I've read most of Book 1,  and have seen some of Season 1, but am woefully behind.  

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

6 minutes ago, Caz Pedroso said:

I used to wok a job that had hours like that. Once i finished work at 8am on Christmas day and had to go back for 4pm for a night shift som the other worker could have the other half of the day with her family. I hope he gets to enjoy Christmas day and maybe Boxing day at home. 

Yes, he has Christmas Day off... but he might have to work BD... he's a manager, and there always has to be one there at all times... 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Yes, he has Christmas Day off... but he might have to work BD... he's a manager, and there always has to be one there at all times... 

Well i hope he has a good Christmas Day at least :) 

Edited by Caz Pedroso
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Strasbourg is the christmas capital in France, the biggest christmas market in the country and in Europe too. I'd love to spend a long weekend there for the occasion one day. Beautiful too in summer 

Frankenmuth, Michigan has Bronner's, the largest Christmas store in the world. It's HUUUUGE!  :blink: Seems like you could spend years browsing and see something new every day. Hey, Tink.  :hug:

A little something for everyone to look at: a Christmas market in Cologne, Germany.

6b4b19a1_14cc_4db8_95cd_28b6f26112b3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Frankenmuth, Michigan has Bronner's, the largest Christmas store in the world. It's HUUUUGE!  :blink: Seems like you could spend years browsing and see something new every day. Hey, Tink.  :hug:

A little something for everyone to look at: a Christmas market in Cologne, Germany.

Hey, Pagey. :hug: 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Pagey. :hug: 

Hey, Gary.

@clochette FYI, a gelding rooster is called a Capon. I saw Ina Garten preparing one in a recent episode of Barefoot Contessa on the Food Network. She was having a party for some of the stars in that new Mary Poppins movie.  :gikkle:

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Leave it to a NASA engineer.

I saw that one on my YouTube feed, but I didn't bother clicking it until just now.  That's AWESOME!  :rofl: He should make a patent on that design! Catch some crooks, or prank your friends! I'm sure @Drew Espinosa would love that!  :rofl:

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

@clochette FYI, a gelding rooster is called a Capon. I saw Ina Garten preparing one in a recent episode of Barefoot Contessa on the Food Network. She was having a party for some of the stars in that new Mary Poppins movie.  :gikkle:

I was lazy and didn't looked up the translation :P it's called a chapon in French. I think we'll simply cook it roast like a chicken

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..