Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 1/6/2020 at 9:50 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:  We had macaroni and cheese for dinner. I used the recipe from the "American" cookbook in the Williams-Sonoma Collection.   :yes:

Just had Mac and 5 cheese, salad and homemade fries!! Dennis is sore...he dug a trench that was 18 inches deep and 40 feet long, then after, he went and helped roof another house, then went to his office took a shower and had a meeting with a client (who wants to build 3 restaurants in the area - part of a  chain from Miami) who knew he helped build 10 Ford's Garages (a burger restaurant with a car theme) in the Tampa Bay area. After the meeting, he dug a ditch at another construction site...

• Like 3

On 1/7/2020 at 5:22 PM, Caz Pedroso said:

Hi Page :hug: They are good. I am around, but i find if i start posting too much on here the time seems to disappear and my to do list doesn't get any shorter :) 

Hope you and the family are well. 

Hi Caz...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*

Hello...busy week here...Foster son had a hockey game and he scored two goals. He went with Dennis to the Lightning game last night. Ash and Foster daughter are in the hot tub with Dennis and my babies (Jordan and Kipp) are right here cuddling. Dennis is writing a Nifty story. He started it Monday!!

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Under Bushfire advice. Very very smoky driving home but all clear at home. Quite windy so things are a bit unpredictable. Several buildings have been destroyed, farm houses and sheds, it has moved quite a few kilometers.

Stay safe B. You have our best wishes and prayers.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..