Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I’m a bit scared about Wednesday. Dad seems very casual about the cardiac stent, I am not so relaxed

Best Wishes for him :yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hi all, happy Sunday :hug:

I made it safely back to the apartment. I left a bit later than I would've like to to not have to drive by night but it was okay. I even managed to park backwards in one go beside the neighbor yay! 🙃

Looping is staying at the parents as I only have exams on Monday and Friday and might go back in between. Plus the brat was hiding under the bed when I was leaving...

Hey, Tink! :hug: 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Morning y'all! I hope 2020 has been going well for all of you so far. :hug:

Hey, Cutie Pi.   :hug:  :kiss:  Sounds like an interesting job. You're a very smart man, so I have confidence you'd be a great tutor.   :yes:

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Headstall said:

:hug:  I was prepared for a stent but didn't get one. It was scary before the fact, but after they were done with the angiogram, I could see it wouldn't have been so bad. It's a relatively quick process... still I was glad it turned out not to be necessary. :hug:  :kiss: 

It seems very quick. Because he is not early in the day, they have suggested he bring an overnight bag just in case but otherwise it’s in the operating theatre and then out the door 

6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Best Wishes for him :yes:

Crossing fingers it will be ok

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..