Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Native Americans would hunt and eat bear. They also used the fat as grease and a hair dressing.

They used the grease for other things :yes: The word starts with a S:rofl:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

Image result for gay native american Image result for gay native american Image result for gay native american

two-spirit is a gender ident-ty. if someone is two-spirited, their body simultaneously houses both a masculine spirit and a feminine spirit. this idea originated with native americans, and can also mean that they fulfill both gender roles. charlie is two-spirited, it’s so hard to keep up with!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, dughlas said:

What sort of cheese? Some types are, as you likely know, better suited than others.

A bit of a mix including cheddar, a pesto infused Gouda, feta and ambrosia. Grapes, a bit of ham, and some celery to dip in the hummus. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

The Navajo language has at least one term for tribe members that don’t fit traditional heterosexual roles: nádleehí.

There's an umbrella term used by most Native tribes for LGBT people: Two-Spirit. It means that a same-sex couple has both male and female spirits residing in their bodies, forming a bond like a heterosexual couple would.

The Shoshone language also has no words which mean "I love you". The closest it gets is by saying "I am you" or "You are me." It means "We are one and the same."

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..