Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

20 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Marty!   :hug: Hope you have a good time in England! Take some pictures with Trusty Nikon for us!   :)

Hi, Page :hug:

I'll see what I can do. :) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CassieQ said:

Today, I saw plenty of employees working on restocking the shelves, so that was encouraging.  

Hey, Cassie.   :hug: I'm not too worried about groceries at this point in time. We have plenty of stuff ready to use, even without making another trip to the store. If the store runs low on some items, we'll just have to stretch things out until they restock, or do without altogether. Geez. If you listen to some people, it's Y2K all over again.  :rolleyes:

• Like 4

• Site Administrator
2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Were having 

Korean Pork Noodle Bowl

with green beans and Fresno chile:yes:

And the bread came out great:yes:

I had chicken thighs marinated in hot sauce, and roasted broccoli and cauliflower with tahini sauce.  :) 

• Love 4

Just now, Albert1434 said:

Well thing are nuts in my life I have never seen any thing this bad:blink:

Well, in happier news, the water level in Traverse City is finally receding. I can actually see the boat slips in the Boardman River!   :yes:

• Like 5

• Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well thing are nuts in my life I have never seen any thing this bad:blink:

Same here.  We've run out supplies at stores before, but only after a lake effect snowstorm has shut down the area for a week.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Well, in happier news, the water level in Traverse City is finally receding. I can actually see the boat slips in the Boardman River!   :yes:

How is that happier news:rofl:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..