Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator
34 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Were having Cheese Chipotle Ground Beef Enchiladas with sour cream and cilantro:yes:

Sounds yummy :) I had hot dogs and cauli rice. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Page how are you doing:yes:

We're doing well. We had Salisbury steak with garlic red mashed potatoes for dinner.   :yes:  Now I'm starting Season 3 of Stranger Things.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I am sitting here with a beer wondering how long the beer will last :rofl:

Ten minutes. Oh. You mean the entire case, don't you?   :rofl:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well I haven't be out of the house in over 15 days:blink:

Only been out twice: the last day I worked, two weeks ago, and grocery shopping last Monday.

14 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I am thinking about rereading Morningstar: The Malaise:yes:

It's the perfect time for it.   :yes:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Marty said:

I arrived back at Dublin Port around 5:30 yesterday evening, after spending nine days in England.

Although I took all sensible precautions whilst over there, including only touching elbows with my six siblings (instead of the big hugs we would usually exchange) when we met up at my mum's grave on St Patrick's Day to celebrate what would have been her 98th birthday, I certainly expected to be met by health officials at Dublin Port, or at the very least to have been given literature warning me of the dangers of me possibly bringing the virus into the country with me.

But no such thing happened. I drove my car off the ferry and out of the ferry port and onto the streets of Dublin with not a single sign of security whatsoever.

Back in 2001, during the foot and mouth outbreak, I was questioned by veterinary officials when I arrived at Dublin Port, who wanted to know if I had been on any farmland whilst in Britain and, when I said I hadn't, I still had to drive my car slowly through a disinfectant bath before being allowed to leave the Port.

But it seems like the authorities here in Ireland just aren't really all that serious about stopping the spread of covid-19... 😮 

Or maybe they don't class human lives as being as important as the lives of farm animals...? :unsure2:

Anyway, I'm back home now, and will be self isolating for the next 14 days. :yes:

I hope your trip was enjoyable. Stay well please.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Were having Cheese Chipotle Ground Beef Enchiladas with sour cream and cilantro:yes:

We had meatloaf with caramelized onions and mushrooms, baked potatoes, steamed broccoli and fresh strawberries.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Headstall said:

Thanks, Albert. :hug:  It's stirred up another hornet's nest. :) 

It most certainly has. I had 202 notifications in my box this morning about a dozen were not responses to Fare Thee Well.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..