Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

21 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

The sun is just rising here, but it looks a bit overcast.  I'm heading into work in a little bit to meet a co-worker.  We're going to deep clean and organize our office today.  It's strange going to work during peak rush hour with so little traffic.  :unsure: 

*Hands over coffee* have a nice time with your coworker and enjoy having the road all to yourself ;)

on the road GIF

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Hot and a bit humid here. It’s going to be 37C/98F tomorrow :o

On the menu tonight, Chicken wrapped in prosciutto topped with mushroom butter (Sorry Val) and roast potato, sweet potato and carrot :2thumbs:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

The sun is just rising here, but it looks a bit overcast.  I'm heading into work in a little bit to meet a co-worker.  We're going to deep clean and organize our office today.  It's strange going to work during peak rush hour with so little traffic.  :unsure: 

No fighting for parking either :) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

Its been an intense day today. I had a call from the guy that runs my float studio. He said they were closing as of midnight and no one knows when they will open again. Poor guy sounded depressed. 

On the plus side, Dad is eating more (still not enough) and he did like the KitKats I bought in for him. No visit today but I will ring him to check on him. 

Great news about your dad. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Marty said:

Good morning, everyone! :hug:

Morning, Marty! :hug: 

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Morning gang! 🤗

It's a beautiful day here. The sun is shining and warm and the temps are nice for it being still March.

Morning, Tink! :hug: 

:yawn: *stretch*  Good morning

Morning, sis! :hug: 

• Like 4

Be safe, Val. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

You be careful out there, Val. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..