Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas hope your well today:kiss:❤️:hug:

Greetings Albert. Sadly I'm not. The weather is shifting and it's causing me difficulties. I do thank you though for asking.

• Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3

The governor has closed SC's beaches and all public access to the states waterways. Last week Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach and Horry and Georgetown Counties closed all hotels, motels and rental properties plus local attractions. That in essence has closed down the area as it's primary industry is tourism and there are now no tourists. I don't count as a tourist  but rather as a "snowbird", someone from the North who winter's here.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, Marty said:

I'm also partial to liver and bacon (strips of liver wrapped in bacon).

Me too... with onions and gravy. :)  Hey, Marty! Finished strimming and clearing the brush from the garden yet? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

All I can say it's a good thing this astrophysicist doesn't work with black holes ... who knows where his magnets would end up.

:rofl:  Hey, dugh and Mum. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

The governor has closed SC's beaches and all public access to the states waterways. Last week Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach and Horry and Georgetown Counties closed all hotels, motels and rental properties plus local attractions. That in essence has closed down the area as it's primary industry is tourism and there are now no tourists. I don't count as a tourist  but rather as a "snowbird", someone from the North who winter's here.

Smart move, after reading about how many are testing positive from Spring Break in Florida. :unsure: 

• Like 2
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

It's currently 20° cooler than it was 24 hours ago. Yesterday it was 82/28° today it is 62/17° and cloudy. Rain is expected later this afternoon. It has become extremely windy and Charleston area is under a tornado watch until 9pm.

It was in the 70s here Sunday and dropped into the 40s yesterday.  It's about 50 now, not too bad, although overcast and dreary. 

• Like 5

Ruel Van Dijk is supposed to hold a concert at Detroit's Majestic Theater on August 7th. I know that's still five months away, but you never know what could happen. I've held off buying any tickets just yet.   :yes:

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..