Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

45 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

You don’t have to be hitting a delete key... if you have a section highlighted and then type, whoosh, it’s gone and replaced by the new typing. Easy to do if you aren’t looking at the screen while typing.

Ah! Thanks, B! I appreciate having an answer. There is a bar that pops up on the text of work with options I don't understand... it drives me crazy... and I wonder if it didn't highlight the missing work... the work was missing mid sentence. With my shoulder problems I have to do a lot of going back and fixing errors, so maybe it happened when I was fixing one and I didn't notice the text disappear. Wonky shoulder, wonky eyes, wonky focus.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

15 minutes ago, Marty said:

Before I go, I thought some of you might like to see a photo that I took two days ago (thanks to Trusty Nikon) of the back of the new old house, showing the cottage in the garden, and taken from the upper (larger) garden...

49732870002_98b1785772_b.jpg

I love your cottage! It's way bigger than I thought. The side garden is looking good too. :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Hi, young Albert! :hug:

Hope all's well with you. :yes:

Just grabbing a bite to eat, then back out to the garden.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..