Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, bignick said:

Thank you, thank you.  Should I do Jamie next? 

I know the results were worth it... but man!!! I have half a mind to get you an astronaut suit or a bubble wrap roll or something. I don't want you to fall apart. 

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

All my sudden and overdone walking and Christmas preparations appears to have resulted in a pinched nerve in my left leg to go with back and buttock pain.

Go massage those body parts Froggy! ;) 

Do... do Jamie?!!! No touching my gingerbuns man -_- 

Edited by clochette
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
16 minutes ago, clochette said:

Do... do Jamie?!!! No touching my gingerbuns man -_- 

Clo, the gingerbuns man is MINE! See rules concerning lads in plaids. You make look. You may drool. You may swoon ... BUT ... he's MINE. 

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

The visit with the doc went okay. While the frequency of the migraines hasn't changed. I still have them for at least part of everyday. The average severity of the pain has lessened and I have fewer of the most severe ones. He told me that improvement continues throughout the first year with the most profound improvement occuring within the first six months. I will take the third series of injections tomorrow evening when I get back to mum's. I guess time will tell.

Any improvement is progress, and if it continues improve you are better off than you started!  Are there side effects to deal with?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, dughlas said:

The visit with the doc went okay. While the frequency of the migraines hasn't changed. I still have them for at least part of everyday. The average severity of the pain has lessened and I have fewer of the most severe ones. He told me that improvement continues throughout the first year with the most profound improvement occuring within the first six months. I will take the third series of injections tomorrow evening when I get back to mum's. I guess time will tell.

Well some progress is better than none.  Hopefully the next six months will show more.  :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, dughlas said:

It sounds promising, dugh. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..