Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 hours ago, Marty said:

I did suggest at the weekend to a friend of mine that she let me kidnap her 21 year old for a week or so to help me with the gardening. I even offered to let him sleep in the new house, and I'd sleep in the house I'm still currently renting just around the corner.

Get your minds out of the gutter, folks! That sleeping arrangement suggestion was to maintain social distancing (and he's happily straight, anyway). Unfortunately his mother said she has plenty of jobs herself for him to do.

His mum's had the benefit of his labor long enough it's time to share, beside that she's not likely to appreciate his sweaty presence nearly as must as you would.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Headstall said:

Of course it would be totally innocent, Marty. :whistle: 

Marty is a gentleman. His plan is to work the lad into a sweaty lather in the garden.

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Bucket how was your day?

Lazing around reading work emails and getting ready for a presentation on supporting mental health and wellbeing. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

6 hours ago, Headstall said:

Well... that was cheery. :(  Hey, Drewbear. :hug: 

Hey, Handsome! :hug: 

6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Drew Espinosa Hey, Drewpop!   :hug:  How are things in the Republic of Texas?   :)

Hey, Pagey! :hug: As for Texas... well, the Coronavirus has made its presence known here in the Panhandle. Even my hometown has a couple of cases, so it's been weird.

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

That beats one of your glitter nuke attacks ...

As God-Emperor I now control all asteroids! Muahahaha! :evil: 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..