Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

13 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas hoping your ok today :yes:

I'm okay thanls. A bit of a headache but mostly tired from the train trip yesterday and traipsing around Philly today. Not hungry so I've decided to stay in for the night. I'll get my things together for the trip home tomorrow and turn in early. The train leaves at 7:40am so there's not a lot of time in the morning.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 12/27/2018 at 6:31 PM, Headstall said:

I am dealing with extreme leg pain... I smell like horse liniment. :P  Glad I am alone because I am grumpy enough to tear someone's head off...

Sorry to hear that. Wish I had a useful suggestion to help.

Edited by dughlas
Arrrgh
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
42 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I am dealing with extreme leg pain... I smell like horse liniment. :P  Glad I am alone because I am grumpy enough to tear someone's head off...

What's causing the pain?  Are you using Absorbine?  I used to slather that stuff on when I had sore muscles too.  It's good, but stinky.  :hug:  

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Page we doing ok how about you guys?

We're doing pretty great right now.  :D Had to put off grocery shopping on account of all the leftovers, so we just got back from the store fifteen minutes ago.  :yes:

2 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

A bit late but here are my images for boxing day 😛 Of course, @Ali Pedroso will kill me if she sees these ;) 

45822_1347150851451_8150226_n.jpg?_nc_ca  3006_1041948381580_380312_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=48471cb53eff9568c4ad35313081e6ec&oe=5C9B73F1

She's very cute, Caz.  :gikkle: How's she faring today, btw?  :)

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

What's causing the pain?  Are you using Absorbine?  I used to slather that stuff on when I had sore muscles too.  It's good, but stinky.  :hug:  

Rub A535, but it smells like Absorbine Sr. :)  I do have that in the barn...

• Like 4
11 hours ago, dughlas said:

Clo, the gingerbuns man is MINE! See rules concerning lads in plaids. You make look. You may drool. You may swoon ... BUT ... he's MINE. 

I'm binge watching the serie and **SPOILER ALERT** Jamie doesn't always wear plaid -_-:P

• Haha 5
  • Site Administrator
23 minutes ago, clochette said:

Morning Sexy Limpingjack :gikkle:

Hopefully this one can make your sore muscles feel better... And some other sore too afterwards ;)

:gikkle:  *high five*  

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..