Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

It's back to bed for me. I didn't sleep well. The medicine I took for the migraine upset my stomach causing acid reflux that had me awake for a couple hours. Because of heavy rain most of yesterday Thistle's routine was off. Normally he and mum and the neighbor have an evening walk, the rain prevented that. He made quick trips out into the rain to piddle but no doopy. At 3:20am he had to go out to resolve that issue. Fortunately it wasn't raining. Took a bit before I fell back to sleep. At 5am the alarm went off. I hit the snooze a couple times before getting up but after starting the coffeemaker and potty breaks for Thistle and me I went back to bed until 6am. Been up about an hour and a half. Put the trash out so mum needn't do it despite her assurance that she could. It's wet, sloppy and chilly. I'm not having her out in that. I'm tired my head aches so it's back under the blankets for me. Blessed be y'all.

Rest and feel better, bro. :hug:  :kiss: 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..