Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Ugh. Work was a b**ch today. Lil old Me, Myself, and I were scheduled to work from 10a.m. to 4p.m. Every time I turned around, another ticket for a salad/appetizer. Working on salads  -> no work getting done on dishes, which creates a small mountain of roasting pans and large containers. Working on dishes-> no work getting done on food prep -> more work for the Late Crew. One lad showed up as scheduled at 3:30. Two more lads arrived around 3:45, about 15 minutes ahead of their scheduled time. This means there are now four guys in a kitchen measuring about 15 x 18 square ft. So, I decided to punch out early. Surely it couldn't hurt? Got treated to an 8-minute lecture by my boss after I logged out of the computer. Unfortunately, 'twill be like this on certain days until the end of April, when college classes end.  :(

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Wow 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..