Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 minutes ago, Marty said:

Homicidal maniac was what I was thinking. :yes:

Can be both at the same time... :unsure: you know what they say about short people having short temper...

season 3 school GIF

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Marty said:

Happy Wednesday, everyone! :hug:

It's raining here, and we've a Status Yellow wind warning in place for the whole country until 7:00am tomorrow morning, with gusts expected to reach around 90 to 110 km/h (55 to 70 mph). Forecast is for the rest of the week to be unsettled, with a fair bit of rain.

So I don't think I'll be getting a lot of outside work done over the next few days.

The good news, though, is that present indications are that the weather will settle down again after the weekend, with next week seeing much less wind, and lots of dry weather. 

Morning, bro. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Humid... so humid... hate it...

Got a bit dizzy working in the heat and humidity, sweaty, dusty, tired, bored, grumpy...

Took kitchen stuff to the Op Shop/Charity Shop... felt so smug driving back... I had got rid of all the stuff from Dad's house... only to find more stuff :no:

Getting dizzy on the stairs while alone was a bit of a wake up call. Drink more water, slow and steady wins the race, drink more water

Take things easy, bro. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Two chairs still there. Both have wheels

I will take your sagely advice:hug:

Chairs with wheels are even more scary than normal chairs :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Getting dizzy on the stairs while alone was a bit of a wake up call. Drink more water, slow and steady wins the race, drink more water

Take it easy. Oh, and don't be standing on no chairs.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..