Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

This made me think of you, Xander.

If I ever have a son, I hope he'll grow up to be as fabulous as Desi.  :heart:

A bit over the top...the eye liner is crazy...I'll never put Ash on You Tube..Very cute thou..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

When I was a kid 1000's of years ago we had lots of pet dogs water spaniels, Boston bull dogs and Australian shepherds :yes:

A few thousand of years ago...I thought you had a T-Rex...as a pet

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, BabyXander1990 said:

A bit over the top...the eye liner is crazy...I'll never put Ash on You Tube..Very cute thou..

His professional name is "Desmond is Amazing". And he really is a wonderful young man.  :*)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

His professional name is "Desmond is Amazing". And he really is a wonderful young man.  :*)

I've heard of him...Ash doesn't want to be over the top, she just want to be a girl...and I bet she'll be a bio-mom if people will MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi Page, how's Morgan, Mickey and Remi

Morgan is taking a shower, getting ready for bed. Mickey and his cousin Sean are in the guest room. I can hear part of a movie coming through the wall.  :rolleyes: As for Remy, I don't know. Presumably at home, in bed.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I've heard of him...Ash doesn't want to be over the top, she just want to be a girl...and I bet she'll be a bio-mom if people will MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS!!

I'm sure Ash is a beautiful girl. And with you guiding her, I'm sure she'll become a wonderful mom someday.  :yes:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Cold weather is coming down here...it is so cold, Jordan is wearing his speedo when swimming

Uhmmmm, what does he normally wear?

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..