Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

51 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Caio Bellas

Well, no snow like they threatened us with overnight. Rained to beat the band though!  If it had been snow I think it would be Tuesday or Wednesday before we managed to dig out!  Two inches of rain translates to something like 22 to 24 inches of snow, right?

Temps are supposed to drop faster than a rock tossed out of an airplane today, but so far that has been wrong too.  Started out above the predicted high temp for the day, and the temp has been slowly climbing since I got up around 5am.  Supposed to drop to the single digits *F which is negative teens *C, We shall see.  

I want a job I can be that wrong that often and make that much money!

My son is currently working on a degree so he can get one of those jobs. Of course the job he wants would be working for NOAA and he would be on furlough if he was working for them now.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

My son is currently working on a degree so he can get one of those jobs. Of course the job he wants would be working for NOAA and he would be on furlough if he was working for them now.

Furlough - what happens when a bunch of over grown teen agers try and get their own way instead of coming to a compromise.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kitt said:

Caio Bellas

Well, no snow like they threatened us with overnight. Rained to beat the band though!  If it had been snow I think it would be Tuesday or Wednesday before we managed to dig out!  Two inches of rain translates to something like 22 to 24 inches of snow, right?

Temps are supposed to drop faster than a rock tossed out of an airplane today, but so far that has been wrong too.  Started out above the predicted high temp for the day, and the temp has been slowly climbing since I got up around 5am.  Supposed to drop to the single digits *F which is negative teens *C, We shall see.  

I want a job I can be that wrong that often and make that much money!

Sunny but Minus 16 here. Feels like minus 28... it hurts to breathe out there. Morning, Kitt. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..