Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Arrrrrgh! I hit the submit button and get taken to the forums page. Most of the time when that happens nothing posts but sometimes it double posts.

Edited by dughlas
  • Wow 4
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, dughlas said:

I don't know how to rate this ... tears for your pain, anger for what was done to your family, a heart for your mum's courage, laughter because in the end you came away far better.

I am in the same boat. I haven’t responded because I’m not sure how to...

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Starry. I've heard that too... that they ignore the gay man he was. That seems a shame to me. :( 

I still want to see it but I had heard the sex and drugs was played down with a strong emphasis on the rock and roll

This movie took ages to make with changes to actor and director. Loads of arguements over creative issues

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

• Site Administrator
46 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

You don’t like tinsel in your turkey?

It causes problems when it comes out.  Have you ever had a cat or dog eat tinsel?  :unsure: 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 3

• Site Administrator
37 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

Found out my sister won't be coming down for Thanksgiving or our Black Friday hiking tradition.  I'm not feeling the holiday spirit.  :( 

:hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi all...Time to relax now after 20 days of working....What happened to COTT? Why is it locked??

The old chat rooms got so big, the server started slowing down. So, they had to be archived.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..