2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Here's Cookie... 

She is adorable! :heart: :heart: :heart: She could pass as Sneakers' younger sister. :)

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Sounds like a good time for writing.  :D I like to spend snow days with hot cocoa and popcorn.  :yes:

I'll have your hot cocoa and Clo's chocolate chip cookies. :thumbup:

50 minutes ago, clochette said:

Just like Baloo and Henry! 

Did anyone check the owner, Andre? No? Just me? 0:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, bignick said:

I'll have your hot cocoa and Clo's chocolate chip cookies. :thumbup:

Good choice!  :)

38 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

and...:unsure2: Watching documentaries on Hawaii...!!:lol::lmao:

Nope. I'm making a list of things I want to do this Spring.  :D Have Mickey's tree house installed in the ground, for one thing. Plan a new garden, build a bonfire pit for the summer...that kind of stuff.  :)

44 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Why can I picture the cats all snuggled together in loose hay looking like one giant fur ball?

41 minutes ago, Headstall said:

:yes: 

Were they, when you checked on the barn?  :gikkle:

• Like 3

On 1/27/2019 at 4:15 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

How is everyone?  :)

You met Dennis when you were 8? Funnily enough, I met Morgan when I was 13. My cousin and I would stop at this old general store on the way home from the beach. Morgan was always scooping ice cream for customers, and I remember thinking how cute he was.  :wub:We didn't meet again until I was 23, and it took us a while to make the connection.  :gikkle:

His family moved about 5 houses down from my house...I was the youngest in my house (my youngest brother is 6 years older than me), and he was the oldest in his family (by 5 years). My parents were older (they had me at 40) and Dennis parents were young, so they loved me - they thought of me the son from a different family. My mom and dad liked Dennis, but they weren't outgoing as Dennis' parents. I loved my parents, but I was more of a oops than anything.

• Like 4

On 1/27/2019 at 4:15 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

How is everyone?  :)

You met Dennis when you were 8? Funnily enough, I met Morgan when I was 13. My cousin and I would stop at this old general store on the way home from the beach. Morgan was always scooping ice cream for customers, and I remember thinking how cute he was.  :wub:We didn't meet again until I was 23, and it took us a while to make the connection.  :gikkle:

Did he rob the cradle? 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/29/2019 at 9:46 PM, Arpeggio said:

-ceiling drop-

Heya =D 

I'm so stoked to be home. I had a tooth extraction yesterday, so call me Mr. Chipmunk. 

Hey, Lacey!  :hug: Glad to have you back, sweetie. Ugh, dentists are evil! :(

On 1/29/2019 at 9:50 PM, BabyXander1990 said:

His family moved about 5 houses down from my house

D'aaaawww! Cute. I had a couple of buddies named Danny and Lachlan when I was growing up. They lived directly across the road from my family. I still hear from them sometimes. Danny is almost 23, and Lachlan is...20, I think? It really has been a while.  :unsure:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3

On 1/28/2019 at 5:37 PM, Page Scrawler said:

I made grilled steak skewers with chimichurri sauce, and roasted chili-lime corn salad. We don't have fresh corn, so I drained some canned corn, squeezed it dry, and then roasted it under the broiler.  :D

I made chicken shisk a bobs...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..