Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I don't know what's happening, but I am not getting notifications of posting to CotT2.  How does that happen?

LOL well I think the system just hates you:rofl:

• Haha 4

Just now, Albert1434 said:

LOL well I think the system just hates you:rofl:

That's what I was thinking.  It's a bit frustrating that I have to remember to check in on you guys just to make sure I don't miss any of the fun! :rofl:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Bucket1 said:

So it hates you too? Not just Terry? Hmmmmm… evil scheme from a certain God Emperor perhaps?

I hadn't look at that way but could be......

• Haha 5

Hi Bucket! :hug::kiss: Sawasdee Khrup 🙏  How's things down south?  Since it is almost winter for you now is it very cold where you live?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, clochette said:

After a couple of hours you can't edit anymore 

Wait really?  Is that a newer feature?  I mean I generally don't go back and edit stuff too much in the forum.  But on like chapter comments, I can pretty much edit any of them I've ever made, or at least I used to be able to, once they made those comments editable.  

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, spike382 said:

Wait really?  Is that a newer feature?  I mean I generally don't go back and edit stuff too much in the forum.  But on like chapter comments, I can pretty much edit any of them I've ever made, or at least I used to be able to, once they made those comments editable.  

I would like to know also.  I usually edit some of my comments when I see a grammar, spelling or missing word.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page! :hug: Glad to see you tonight/today.  Hope all is well there. 

Hey, Terry!  :hug: Yup! Things are good here. We had a campfire last night, though the drop in temperature after sundown necessitated a blanket snuggle.  :)

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..